Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2018

Oh, My Stars! Bracelet

Oh, My Stars! Bracelet

8/0 Miyuki Antique Silver
11/0 Miyuki Antique Silver
SuperDuo or Preciosa Twin Beads Ruby Luster
SuperUno or Preciosa Solo Beads Ruby Luster
O Beads Jet Chrome Full
3 Yards of 4lb FireLine or comparable line/thread
2 x 5mm Jump Rings

I was fooling around with the SuperDuos and SuperUnos that were left over after making one of the bracelets on Linda's Crafty Inspirations Blog.  The results were the creation of the Oh, My Stars! bracelet, which Linda has featured on her blog HERE.  

Needless to say, I was honored that she was interested in making the bracelet!  And, the color combinations she used were stunning.

There have been so many combinations of colors used to make this bracelet since and if you're interested in making the bracelet, the pattern and some, if not all of the beads, are available for purchase on our website HERE.  

The bead requirements are as follows:  


I hope you enjoy the bracelet and, as always, help is available here or on our website:  www.onestopseedbeadshop.com

Have a great day!

2 comments: