Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Pretty Posy Bracelet


Pretty Posy Bracelet

8/0 Miyuki Jet Seed Beads 
11/0 Miyuki Jet Seed Beads
Matubo SuperDuo Pastel Coral
Matubo SuperUnos Opaque Red
3 mm Druks
Jump Rings
Magnetic Clasp
2 yards Fireline

I had some girlfriends over to make the Oh, My Stars! Bracelet and while they were doing so, I was playing around with the red SuperUnos because I think they are so vibrant.  And, the Pretty Posy bracelet was created!

If you want the corolla of the flower to stand up more, use a 4 or 5 mm druk.  

Weeks later, I found an article on FacetJewelry.com showing additional flowers that could be made with beads.  Apparently, I wasn't the only one wishing for Spring in February! 

The pattern for this bracelet and, some, if not all of the beads, can be purchased HERE on our website.







No comments:

Post a Comment